Social Studies Resources-United States History
- Government Basicshttps://kids.usa.gov/government/index.shtml
- Mr. Nussbaum's American Revolution LinksThank you, Mr. Nussbaum.
- Age of Exploration: Biographieshttp://mail.colonial.net/~jpeachey/webpage/exploration.html
- Mr. Nussbaum's Explorer Biographieshttp://mrnussbaum.com/explorers/famous-explorers//
- The Mariners' Museum: Biographies of Explorershttp://ageofex.marinersmuseum.org/index.php?page=explorers
- Famous Explorershttp://www.famous-explorers.com/explorers-by-time-period/age-of-discovery/
- Biographies for Kidshttp://www.ducksters.com/biography/
- All About ExplorersThis is a very interesting site. Use your power of reading to discover what is happening here.
- Enchanted Learning: Explorer InformationRead about famous explorers here.
- Biographies of ExplorersFind information about explorers here.
- Encyclopedia OnlineAll this information is free for the reading!
- Encyclopedia BritannicaI can remember looking up information in encyclopedias made of paper, if you can believe that.
- Top BiographiesLearn about somebody famous today.
- EasybibUse this cite to create a bibliography for the sources you used during your research.
- OttobibThis site will help you correctly thank books that you have used to create a "Works Cited" page for your report.
Use MLA formatting style, please.
- BibmeUse this helpful link to format the bibliography of your report.
- Westward Trail Gamehttp://westward.globalgamenetwork.com/cgi-bin/westwardtrail.pl
- American History from the Huntington Museum. Listen to the voices and watch the videos tell the story of the start of our great nation.
- Tiki-toki TimelineAdd events to our American History timeline.
- America Moves WestThis is a collection of links about the westward expansion of the United States.
- National ArchivesTake a virtual tour of 1,200 documents from this national treasure.
- State Symbols ( and other information too!)http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/
- State FactsThis site promises to limit the opinions and share mostly facts.